Friday, December 11, 2009







i know Ive been missing for a long time,but I'm back.

There are some things that you are not aware of,they are actually just pretending too and do you know whats happening behind your back? I'm not the only person for your info.

ANYWAY,were on talking terms already and everything's fine now, we forgive and forget everything already. SO, lets not make history repeat itself. and if i have hurt you ,I'm sorry. to ME, your still my best friend.

In my life
There's been heartache and pain
I don't know
If I can face it again
Can't stop now
I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
-MC

yes,I'M very lonely. seriously. i don't know how much longer i can face it. i cant end it cause i haven't even started. looking at my girls having fun with their boyfriend makes me jealous. i keep asking myself,whens my turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment